What a fun surprise I had this am when I discovered that Skylar at http://skylarchastain.wordpress.com
According to her friend Laura, “Liebster is German for “dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Wow! Thank you Skylar…what an honor to be noticed and recognized by one talented lady!
Here are my awards!
1. Sara at http://momwithahook.blogspot.com/ um, any mom creating is inspiring!
2. Trudi at http://trudinisbet.blogspot.com/, looking for some broccini, sounds delish
3. http://www.classylilsassy.com/ love the style tips!
4. http://stitch-story.blogspot.com/ love the storage ideas and excited to create the doodle scarf you designed
5. http://kaotickrafter.blogspot.com/ love the handmade journal (and allthose diligent writer-not me) and your kid crafts
The rules of accepting this award are:
Rule #1. You must acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Rule # 2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers. Please let them know through a comment on their blog.
Rule #3. Post this wonderful award on your blog.
Rule #4. Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.
Rule# 5. Enjoy and spread the good vibes around.